Terms & Conditions
1. We send the goods by air mail weighing up to 2 kg, if your order exceeds this limit, it will be divided into several parcels not exceeding 2 kg.
2. Orders are being sent within 3 working days after payment. In case of delay or if a product temporarily out of stock you will be notified within this period of time.
3. After a parcel is being sent from Israel, you will be notified and get a tracking code by which you can track your parcel.
4. We are packing the goods carefully, but you must bear in mind that customs can selectively open and check the contents for signs of drugs and explosives. This is especially true of jars containing powders.
5. Please note that Hanna-Natura.com is not responsible for the postal services and customs in your country and in case of loss or damage caused by them, you should demand the compensation from them.
6. You can insure your parcel by ordering Express delivery EMS, to do this, please specify it in the order comments and we will notify you regarding the additional cost.
1. Items shipped from Hanna-Natura.com can be returned within 14 days of receipt of shipment as long as they are sealed in their original package.
2. In case you regret and want a refund/exchange of product please notify us and ship the item(s) back. Please use the shipping address provided on the packing slip and use a tracking service provided by the Post Office for International shipping. In this case shipping costs are not refunded.
3. Returns processing and credits will be issued within 3 business days of receipt of your returned item(s).
4. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product (mistakenly packed the wrong item, not satisfied with the quality, expiry date, wrong size, etc.). You can send it back and we will exchange it or will refund you the cost of the product. In this case the cost of sending the item back to us will be refunded as well.
5 If your parcel is being returned to sender due to any reason such as:
Unfortunately, unless the order is returned back to our warehouse in an undamaged and resalable condition, we cannot issue a refund. We cannot be held responsible for delays and transit times if your parcel is being returned.
NOTE : When a parcel is sent back, as no one is essentially covering the return shipping, the destination carrier will send the item back the slowest and cheapest shipping method to incur the least amount of cost. With that being the case, they will typically hold the parcel until they have enough items to send back at once to make it worth their money. This typically results are longer return transit times.
NOTE : Refunds issued will be for the cost of the merchandise only; shipping costs will not be reimbursed. If your parcel is returned to our facility and we are charged a fee to receive the order back, the amount we are required to pay will be deducted from your total refund. If the amount we are charged is greater than the refund amount of the purchase price, no refund will be issued for the order. By ordering with Hanna-Natura, you agree and acknowledge these terms and conditions.